Suites with Private Pool & Garden
This quartet of suites offer views of the Monte Solaro peak and are furnished in a modern decor in tasteful wengé wood. Each comes with a private pool to refresh on a hot summer’s day and is set in a garden with lush Mediterranean vegetation. Two of the suites are tributes to a pair of legendary 20th-century artists: René Magritte and Andy Warhol. Artwork from the two masters decorates the guestrooms and the Magritte pool features an homage to the Belgian artist’s iconic man in a bowler hat on the pool bottom while the Warhol pool boasts one of his classic Pop Art images.
- One bottle of Sparkling wine and canapes in room on arrival date per room/per stay
- Daily Breakfast for two people included at L'Olivo Restaurant
- Sunset Aperitif x 2 at Il Riccio Sea Lounge or Bar degli Artisti Terrace (one drink and canapes per person)
- Soft drinks from in room minibar
- One child up to 12 years of age is free when staying in parents' room. Meals to be paid extra
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet and daily newspaper
- Complimentary shuttle and entrance to Il Riccio Restaurant & Beach Club valid for 2 people. Shuttle service and sunbeds are subject to availability and are exclusive for Capri Palace Jumeirah's hotel guests.