Paul Sandulli (Avellino, 1949)
After acquiring his High School Diploma, Paul Sandulli attended the Faculty of Architecture in Naples for two years. He decided, however, to devote himself to painting.
He first studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Naples and then at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome.
After his first training, Sandulli left Italy for Paris. He went back to Naples in 1980 and decided to open his own art studio.
In 1993 he moved to Praiano along the Amalfi Coast, and his studio/workshop is within the rooms of the Torre Angioina, overlooking the sea.
He creates new sculptures inspired by the life of the Praia: the faces of ordinary people, fishermen mending nets, men playing card games but also the marine world, nymphs and dolphins.
His artwork adorns the Palazzo Murat’s garden in Positano, and the halls of Bellevue Syrene in Sorrento, as well as the restaurant (“L’Ulivo”) The Olive Tree within Capri Palace in Anacapri also villas and the tower on the Island of Li Galli.